You are here:
- ERIC Enhanced Recovery After Intensive Care (2017-2020)
- Investigation of the use of telemedicine in German intensive care units to improve quality
- Spies, C. D., N. Paul, C. Adrion, E. Berger, R. Busse, B. Kraufmann, U. Marschall, S. Rosseau, C. Denke, H. Krampe, E. Dähnert, U. Mansmann, and B. Weiss. "Effectiveness of an Intensive Care Telehealth Programme to Improve Process Quality (Eric): A Multicentre Stepped Wedge Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial." Intensive Care Med (Jan 16 2023): 1-14. dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00134-022-06949-x.
- FUTURE INTERNATIONAL (2020 bis dato)
- Strengthening the intensive care treatment of critically ill patients (COVID and Non-COVID) through the use of telemedical consultation with accompanying webinars, teaching, eLearning, guideline development in Uzbekistan, South Africa, Uganda, Ukraine.
- Boklage E, Weiss B, Hanefeld J, Steinecke K, Jansen A, Anvarov K, Valihanov A, Alimov A, Seybold J, Spies C, Sabirov U. Telemedicine in emergency responses: reflections from a critical care telemedicine programme between Uzbekistani and German clinicians during COVID-19. BMJ Health Care Inform. 2023 Feb;30(1):e100675. doi: 10.1136/bmjhci-2022-100675. PMID: 36801830; PMCID: PMC9943691.
- MoCCA (Montenegro COVID-19 Clinical Associates Initiative) (2021-2022)
- Project to establish a unified approach to the treatment of patients with COVID-19 and other severe diseases at the Clinical Center of Montenegro (KCCG) by building an international network of health experts.